Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Day Eight

So, how did I spend three hours of my day today? Like this:


I'm SO glad I only have to go into the office and deal with rush hour traffic one day a week, because if I had to do this everyday it would be like watching 15 hours of my life weekly just roll by ... literally.

And how did I spend the other hours of my day today? Working, working, working. No fun at all. BUT I do have Atlanta to look forward to next week. I've never been. Even though it's going to be for my job, I intend 2 have a very fucking good time when class lets out. I have to share a room with one of my co-workers. I wonder if he's figured out I'm gay yet? Who the hell am I kidding? OF COURSE he has! I even have a fucking rainbow colored grin!

"I suck so much dick it's ridiculous!" - Soce, Sucking Dick

Check out Saturn on I-Tunes!

Get Saturn's CDs at CDBaby!

Check out Saturn on MySpace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home